Machine Learning Engineer – £50,000 – £75,000 benefits & bonus – London
A leading fin-tech are looking at hiring a machine learning engineer to join their London team.
This fast-growing fin-tech have grown on average 50% year on year and is processing over £3bn of payments per year. They are changing the way customers send money abroad by putting tech at the heart of every decision and making the process of sending money aboard as simple as clicking their app.
Key Benefits for a Machine Learning Engineer
- Fast-growing fin-tech who have machine learning at the heart of their business decisions
- Working with a talented team of data scientists, data engineers and machine learning engineers
- Salary – £70k – £100k plus a bonus and benefits
There is machine learning gap at virtually every level of the organisation and as a machine learning engineer, you will be applying machine learning throughout the business with the support of the data scientists and data engineers to improve customer satisfaction: from offering dynamic user journeys to helping automate manual decisions.
The machine learning engineers work across the full data science lifecycle, from understanding the business problem to analysing datasets and ultimately implementing a machine learning solution in production. Projects you could work on include fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, marketing optimisation and attribution, customer churn prediction and retention, time-series forecasting, pricing and customer service automation.
- Analyse large, complex datasets to extract insights and decide on the appropriate techniques and algorithms suitable to tackle a problem
- Collaborate with data engineers to build data pipelines and model training infrastructure
- Build and maintain scalable machine learning systems in production
- Apply and adapt state of the art research to solve business problems
- Research and implement best practices to improve the existing machine learning training and serving infrastructure.
- Effectively communicate results with the team and stakeholders
- Provide machine learning domain expertise to support to engineers and product managers in structuring the implementation of machine learning systems
- Masters/PhD in Machine Learning, Computer Science or a related quantitative field (or equivalent experience)
- Software engineering experience in Python
- Experience in SQL
- Experience building and maintaining data extraction, feature processing pipelines and machine learning models in a production environment
- Deep understanding of machine learning algorithms and libraries to allow for customisation towards business requirements
- Experience in statistical experiment design and performance analysis of machine learning models
- Experience in the Machine Learning model building and evaluation process
- Experience in AWS
- Ability to translate business requirements into machine learning solutions
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions
- Private medical and dental care plans
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years
- Free breakfast and fruit every day and Friday ‘afternoon tea’ drinks and nibbles
- No formal dress code
Machine Learning Engineer / Machine Learning / Python / SQL / AWS / Software Engineer
Please apply below or contact Demetrious Vassiliou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07506115453 for a confidential chat. For further data science roles click here!
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Sqaure Analytics LinkedIn page