Technical Data Analyst (Mobile Gaming)- £45,000 – £60,000 plus benefits & bonus – Remote
A leading mobile gaming consultancy in the UK, are currently looking for a technology data analyst to join their business due to increased project work and demand from clients.
- Working for a growing business and a leader in the industry
- Remote working
- Competitive salary & Bonus
- Support of a talented team of deep level technology people and data analysts
- Provide technical expertise in client discussions
- Talk to clients and understand their requirements
- Create data collection scenarios
- Gather, analyse and interpret data
- Create compelling visual presentations for clients
- Lead and plan tailored projects depending on the client’s needs
- Choose the right tool for the job such as Python, SQL, R, GCP, AWS, Tableau, Power BI, Visual studio, etc .
Desired Skills and personality traits
- Experience interpersonal skills, ability to build strong working relationships with clients, suppliers, colleagues and industry professionals
- Experience in a consultative role
- Knowledge of the underlying technology and its commercial applications
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong presentation skills and ability to put together compelling demos,
pitches and to present results on the public
Please apply below or contact Daniel Day at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07960354045 for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page