HEAD OF ENGINEERING – REMOTE
A Silicon Valley based cryptocurrency start-up are looking to expand their European engineering team by hiring a Head of Engineering. This role will be split between 50% hands on and 50% management; as the team grows in Europe this will change and lend more to the management side.
They have developed the first digital currency; you can mine on your mobile and they are fairly distributed, eco-friendly which consumes minimal battery power.
- The opportunity to lead and grow their engineering team across Europe
- Working for an eco-friendly cryptocurrency
- Fully remote work
Head of Engineering Key Skills
- A BSc or MSc from a top European University in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Experience in building and managing backend, frontend and full stack engineers
- Experience in mentoring and code checking engineers code
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Write sustainable, maintainable and understandable code
Nice to have
- Experience in the cryptocurrency sector
- Experience working in start-up environment
Please apply below or contact Demetrious Vassiliou @ email@example.com for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page