SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER £75,000 – £95,000 plus benefits & share bonus scheme – LONDON
A world leader in quantum computing and artificial intelligence is looking for a Senior Software Engineer that has experience in designing and maintaining software which deploys machine learning models.
Quantum machine learning (QML) is one of the most interesting applications of quantum computers. For example, parameterized quantum circuits (PQC) can be trained to perform tasks such as classification, regression, and generative modelling.
- A senior figure with the software engineering team; leading projects and mentoring team members
- Working with a talented team of PhD Machine Learning Scientists in deploying stat-of-the-art machine learning models to financial
- Salary – £75k – £95k plus a 10% net share scheme and benefits
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be supporting a financial forecasting product aimed at expanding into new markets. You will be designing new trading strategies and maintaining the current live trading strategies, which deploy machine learning models on live streams of data and enhance future product iterations. You will be interacting with senior stakeholders on a daily basis to understand business requirements and translating them into technical features and development plans.
You will be an integral part of the software engineering team as a Senior Software Engineer and guide the team members in all the development phases, from the design to the implementation details and testing.
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer
- Maintain the current system and improve its stability
- Ensure low latency and scalability to larger volumes of streaming data and additional ML models
- Ensuring integrity with the scientific ML development
- Increase the flexibility to seamlessly incorporate changes dictated by scientific development.
- Design and implement monitoring features.
Desired Skills for Senior Software Engineer
- A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or something similar (Mathematics, Physics, Computational Statistics, Machine Learning etc)
- Experienced in C++
- Understanding of Python and Linux
- Experience in continuous integration, AGILE development, unit/integration testing and ETL systems
- Experience in deployment of live machine learning models
Nice to have
- Having experience in financial data of considerable size
- Experience in Google Cloud Platform or Microsoft Azure and it’s data and ML stack
Please apply below or contact Demetrious Vassiliou @ email@example.com for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page