SQL DEVELOPER (ASSET MANAGEMENT) – SQL Server / SSIS / SSRS / Power BI- £40,000 plus bonus & benefits – London
A well-established asset management organization is looking for a SQL developer to join their growing data team, due to organic growth.
Working within the development team to support the operations of the investment business. This will include being a part of the full SDLC including gathering requirements, designing, developing and supporting reports and DWH solutions.
- Opportunity to work for along side experienced SQL developers, and continue to learn more about technology
- Opportunity to be trained and learn about the financial services industry
- Discretionary bonus (average 20%)
- Experience working with SQL Server and SQL
- Experience liaising with stakeholders
- Experience developing ETL packages
- Experience creating reports (preferably SSRS)
- Experience in DWH Design
Please apply below or contact Dan Day @ email@example.com for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page