Engineering Manager – £140,000 plus shares/bonus – Remote
We are actively searching for a remote Engineering Manager to join one of Europe’s fastest growing machine learning start–ups focussing on video monitoring and deep algorithms. They started in 2016, founded by two UCL and Cambridge graduates. Now, their team has grown to 40 people, of which 11 are from different countries all over the globe.
- Lead/Managing a team of 8 Engineers
- Improve technical teams’ ability by implementing best software practices
- Mentor/coach team members
- Recruit engineers into the company
- Collaborate with product manager to deliver quality software
- Experience of managing an engineering team in the past
- Good knowledge of Node.JS, AWS, Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills
- Great people skills
- Worked closely with Stakeholders
- Join as the first Engineering Manager in growth period of company
- Work closely CTO, CEO and Product Manager
- 100% Remote – work anywhere in the world
- Private Healthcare
- Unlimited holidays
Please apply below or contact Emmanuel Oloko at email@example.com or call 07546110052 for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page