VP of Analytics – £150,000-£250,000 plus 30% bonus & 10% equity – Remote
A leading social gaming company is looking to expand its senior leadership team by hiring a VP of Analytics to drive the analytics and business performance function across the firm’s products and business.
You will be a key driver in ongoing monitoring, reviewing, and optimising the business, together with influencing the future roadmap and direction of the company. The VP of Analytics is a really important position for the company as you will be building a new function which will run parallel to their exceptionally strong data science team.
This would mean that the VP of Analytics will need to be hands on in the first months, however the plan is to grow the analytics function. As an example, the VP of Data Science was tasked with a similar task and has grown the team from 3 to 30 in 3 years. A very exciting opportunity to make your mark as a leader in its field!
- Salary up to £250,000 plus 30% bonus and 10% equity
- A leading social gaming company
- A greenfield senior leadership role where you will have scope to build an analytics function
- Providing data driven business insights to assist in better decision making
- Building an analytical function to work alongside the data science team
- Conducting extensive player analysis to drive better decisions and optimisation of strategies
- Helping drive the roadmap priorities based on analytical insights
- Developing programmatic optimizations with engineering and data science teams that drive higher player engagement and revenue
- Senior leadership experience preferably from a B2C company
- Ability to articulate complex analytical problems in a simple and business driven manner for both senior and junior stake holders
- Experience with social casino/top grossing mobile games
- Proficient in SQL, R and excel. Python – an advantage
- An interest in games in particular mobile games
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page