UX Developer-£400-£500pd-6 months-London/Remote
A growing AI start-up that focuses on solving increasing data challenges created by the continued growth of private markets, is looking to hire a UX Developer, with a strong background in Angular 8 to take ownership of the user experience.
Key Benefits for a UX Developer
- Fast growing fin-tech start-up that has AI at the heart of business decisions
- A greenfield AI project where you can have substantial impact upon the product user experience and company direction
- 6 month contract, paying £400-£500pd that is likely to extend
The company was founded by an experienced team of financial software and capital markets professionals. They now have offices in London, New York and Paris, and use a variety of machine learning techniques to automate the understanding of unstructured and semi–structured documents, simplifying the demanding workflows of private market participants such as institutional investors, funds and fund administrators.
As the company’s first UX Developer, you will have a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and user interface development trajectory. As such, you should enjoy greenfield development in a dynamic start-up environment and have experience in developing enterprise-grade software in addition to your understanding of current user experience best practices.
- Collaborate with product manager, engineers and stakeholders
- Collect and evaluate user requirements and feedback
- Build storyboards and process flows to illustrate design ideas
- Build responsive web pages, navigation buttons and search fields
- Design GUI elements such as widgets, tabs and menus
- Implement interface mock-ups and prototypes that demonstrate how the platform functionalities look and feel
- Significant work experience as a UI developer/UX Designer
- Experience with front end development and ability to troubleshoot using AngularJS framework (preferably Angular 8), CSS, HTML or similar languages
- Experience with implementing industry leading UX principles, including responsive design
- Experience with design software like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and others (advantageous)
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Java advantageous (integration with back-end stack)
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field advantageous
Keywords: UX / UI / Frontend / Angular 8 / CSS / HTML
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page