BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE DEVELOPER – London
A well-established asset management organisation in the UK is actively looking for a Business Intelligence Developer with experience using the full Microsoft Business Intelligence stack to join its team. This role is available due to the business’s organic growth and current pipeline of upcoming projects including the migration of the business’s Data to the Cloud and the development of its new reporting system.
- Working for a growing business and a leader in the industry
- Remote working
- Competitive salary & bonus
- Support of a talented team of deep level technology enthusiasts
As a Business Intelligence developer, you will be responsible for being a part of the full software development life cycle including: gathering requirements, designing, developing and supporting the Greenfield ETL process’s, Reports and Cloud system. Using technologies such as SQL Server, Azure, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI.
- Experience with SQL Server
- Experience with SSIS, SSAS and SSRS
- Experience with Tableau or Power BI
- Experience with Azure
- Experience liaising with Stakeholders and managing their expectations
- Financial services experience is not essential, but it would be a bonus
This opportunity is working for one of the leading Asset Management businesses in the UK, and the successful applicant will have the opportunity to work with the latest Microsoft technologies. Apply now to avoid missing out.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Business Intelligence Developer – London – SQL Server / SQL / SSIS / SSRS / SSAS / Power BI / Tableau / Azure
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page