.NET Developer-£40,000-£60,000 & Benefits-London/Remote
A leading global sports technology business is actively looking for a .NET Developer to join the Agile development team, to help the business design and develop new software products and systems.
- Working for an industry leading business
- Work from home flexibility
- Competitive salary as well as benefits
- The opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies in the market, and work on advanced systems/projects
As a .NET Developer, you will be joining an experienced and talented Agile team of developers. You will be working with the latest technologies to develop Microservices as well as large and complex systems to provide real time sport related data, to an expansive and demanding customer base.
- Design and development of new software products and components
- Producing high quality, tested and maintainable code, using the best technologies for the problem at hand
- Investigation and resolution of issues reported by internal and external customers
- Mentoring junior members
- Excellent knowledge of C#
- Full software life-cycle experience working on complex products within Agile environments
- TDD/BDD and supporting technologies (NUnit, Mocking Frameworks, SpecFlow, Selenium)
- Microservices experience (Bonus but not essental)
- Concurrent Processing and Multi-Threading (Bonus but not essential
- Messaging and communication technologies (RabbitMQ, HTTP, TCP, REST, Web API, SignalR) (Bonus but not essential)
This is an opportunity to join a talented team, working in a new role at a leading global sports technology business. Apply now to avoid missing out.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Key Words: C#/ .NET
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here