Senior Data Scientist – £90,000 plus benefits and share scheme – London
A growing AI start-up that focuses on solving increasing data challenges created by the continued growth of private markets is looking to hire a senior data scientist with a strong background in NLP for its London office.
Key Benefits for Senior Data Scientist
- Fast growing fin-tech start-up that has AI at the heart of business decisions
- A greenfield AI project where you can have substantial impact upon the product and company direction
- £90k plus a shares and benefits
The company was founded by an experienced team of financial software and capital markets professionals. They now have offices in London, New York and Paris, and use a variety of machine learning techniques to automate the understanding of unstructured and semi–structured documents, simplifying the demanding workflows of private market participants such as institutional investors, funds and fund administrators.
As one of the first Senior Data Scientists, you will have a unique opportunity to make a significant impact on the business and product development trajectory. As such, you should enjoy greenfield development in a dynamic start-up environment and have experience in developing software in addition to the data science skillset.
- A master’s degree in Machine Learning or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Experience in building and using deep-learning based NLP models and techniques is essential
- Python experience is essential, along with experience of using Python’s data science toolkits such as TensorFlow or Scikit-learn
- Knowledge of hybrid NLP / machine vision models (e.g. Chargrid, BERTGrid, CUTIE) would be advantageous
- Define data pipelines and develop containerised microservices for model deployment
- Design accurate and flexible data extraction & processing algorithms from unstructured & semi-structured documents
- Work with the engineering & product teams to bring commercial solutions for clients to productionise
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here