Software Engineer – Remote
A Silicon Valley based cryptocurrency start-up is looking to expand its European engineering team by hiring several full stack software engineers. It has developed the first digital currency; you can mine on your mobile and are fairly distributed, eco-friendly which consumes minimal battery power.
They are looking for a full-stack software engineer to help develop the social mining application of a new cryptocurrency. As a software engineer you will be developing the next-generation of online social experience and cryptocurrency that will change how billions of users connect, interact, and exchange goods and services with one another. These products need to handle user activities at large scale and extend online experience to online living.
- The opportunity to joining a growing engineering team across Europe
- Working for an eco-friendly cryptocurrency
- Fully remote work
The start-up is now looking for software engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including web and mobile development, information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security and UI/UX design; the list goes on. As a software engineer, you will work on the backend and frontend of our applications that serve thousands of users, and also the server scalability and backend connection from applications to the coin’s blockchain, as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. You will need to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as they continue to push technology forward.
Software Engineer Key Skills
- A BSc or MSc from a top European University in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Ruby, C/C++, C#, Objective C or Python
- Write sustainable, maintainable and understandable code
Nice to have
- Experience in the cryptocurrency sector
- Experience working in start-up environment
Please apply below or contact Demetrious Vassiliou at email@example.com or call 07506115453 for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here