Data Scientist – Machine Learning – €50,000 – €65,000 plus benefits & bonus – Barcelona, Spain
A leading social gaming company is looking to expand its data science team in Barcelona due to the growing demand in data science services, and is seeking experienced data scientists.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Python and SQL coding, coupled with experience in statistical/mathematical modelling and machine learning.
Key Benefits for Data Scientist
- Salary up to €65,00 plus benefits & bonus
- The opportunity to work with huge amounts of user behaviour data and apply cutting edge machine learning techniques
- A wide range of data science engagements, including machine learning, statistical/mathematical modelling and predictive analytics etc
- Participate in “deep-dive” research projects, such as detailed product analysis, customer segmentation, lifetime value analysis etc
- Provide data insights for product management and marketing decision making
- Designing and implementing new data products
- Design and implement cutting-edge algorithms, building models and analysing large datasets
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required (Maths, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics etc.)
- Strong SQL
- Experience coding in Python (PyData stack) or other programming languages
- Experience with any BI tool is a plus
- Highly analytical and structured thinking
- PhD is a plus!
- Demonstrable interest in Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Analytics: Python (pandas, scikit-learn, pymc3, statsmodels, bokeh, mpl), SQL, Jupyter notebooks
- Big Data: AWS Redshift, Apache Spark, S3
- ETL: python, SQL, Spark, Scala, MongoDB
- Data viz: D3.js, re:dash, Tableau, bokeh
KEY WORDS: Data Scientist / Data Science / Python / SQL / Statistics / Predictive Analytics / Machine Learning
Please apply below or contact Demetrious Vassiliou at email@example.com or call 07506115453 for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here