Senior or Lead QA Automation Engineer – Up to £90,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits – Remote
One of the market leaders in producing Blockchain software solutions, is looking for a Senior or Lead QA Automation Engineer. It is important that you have had Java, Golang or Python code/experience in automation testing.
The company was set-up by the co-founder of Ethereum in 2014, and since then, it has grown to become one of the world’s best-recognised Ethereum solutions companies. Located in 30 different countries, open to remote working across Europe with a great level of engineering.
Key Benefits for Lead QA Engineer
- Remote first organisation
- Unlimited holidays
- Design automation test frameworks in Blockchain (Ethereum) environments
- Continuous learning, new concepts, new ideas and frameworks in the QA blockchain space
- Be part of greenfield QA Automation Blockchain projects
- 10% Bonus + Equity
As a Senior OR Lead QA Automation Engineer, you will have a great opportunity to propose design test strategies on Blockchain projects, sit in between the developers and users experience and evaluate functional/non-functional requirements with Business Analysts and Tech Leads.
- Designing and developing test scripts that are reusable throughout Blockchain projects
- Building new test frameworks to configure tools and accommodate both functional and load testing
- Ensuring bugs are discovered after releases and all user scenarios are tested to investigate all possibilities of failure
- Ability to push automation testing and covering end to end testing components
- Defining strategies to conduct technology for relevant flow charts and diagrams
- Administer and maintain all automation scripts and review all product changes
- Continuously implement test cases, evaluate results, and prepare corresponding test data and reports
Required skills, not limited to:
- Java/Go/Python coding skills and experience
- Experience CI/CD – Jenkins, GitLab, Circle CI etc
- Cloud experience within AWS, Azure or GCP
- Testing tools (Selenium, Cucumber, SoapUI, Junit, Eclipse)
- Security scanning tools (Veracode, Fortify, Checkmark)
- Chaos engineering (chaos monkeys, gremelins)
- Performance testing (SpeedTest, Jmeter)
This is a unique challenge for anyone who is interested in becoming a pivotal member of a world-leading QA team. Apply below or get in touch if interested!
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here