Senior Solutions Architect – Up to £70,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits – Remote
One of the market leaders in producing Blockchain software solutions, is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect. This role will be an integral part in supporting the delivery of greenfield Blockchain projects to new and existing clients.
The company was set-up by the co-founder of Ethereum in 2014, and since then, they have grown to become one of the world’s best-recognised Ethereum solutions companies. Located in 30 different countries, open to remote working across Europe it has a fantastic level of engineering.
Key Benefits for Senior Solutions Architect
- Remote first organisation
- Unlimited holidays
- Guide and assist the delivery of Blockchain (Ethereum) environments
- Continuous learning, new concepts, new ideas and frameworks as Solutions Architect in the Blockchain space
- Be part of greenfield Solutions Architect Blockchain projects
- 10% Bonus + Equity
As a Solutions Architect, you will have a great opportunity to propose/define Enterprise designs, educate clients on the business value of Blockchain and ensure the delivery of projects are met by the development teams. This is still a technical role which requires some levels of understanding code to review from software engineers.
- Assist the development team in the delivery process, looking at architectural designs, reshaping technical sessions and reviewing code if needed.
- Making sure deadlines of the delivery are succeeded by the development team
- Ensure the application is working properly by meeting all requirements
- Be part of technical Presale’s process for different clients, helping with introductory meetings, new sales and including estimations.
Required skills, not limited to:
- Tech Lead on Enterprise-grade projects
- Experience delivering Enterprise full application lifecycle projects
- Good understanding of blockchain applications architecture from conception, design, technology evaluation, pilot program, sizing, implementation, maintenance, and support
- Working knowledge of Application & Infrastructure Architecture
- DevOps best practices and main tools – Kubernetes, Terraform, CI/CD pipelines
- Client facing experience in an agile project management role
- Development of highly used scalable applications
This is a unique challenge for anyone who is interested in becoming a pivotal member of a world-leading Solutions Architect team. Apply below or get in touch if interested!
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here