Solutions Architect – £120,000 + Shares/Bonus – Fully remote around the world
One of Europe’s fastest growing machine Learning start-ups, focusing on video monitoring and deep learning algorithms, is looking for a remote Solutions Architect. The platform analyses video in real-time to assess risks, filters out false alarms and automatically notifies. Think ‘Ring Doorbell’ alarms but LARGE SCALE!
The company was founded in 2016, by two UCL and Cambridge graduates. Now, the team has grown to over 50 people, of which 11 are from different countries and they want to expand by bringing on a Solutions Architect.
Key Responsibilities for Solutions Architect:
- Work with stakeholders for technical and business requirements
- Collaborate with Engineers and Engineering Managers to build the best solutions
- Researching new technology to use for different projects
- Concentrate on the best processes to encourage scaling
- Thinking OUTSIDE THE BOX to articulate new concepts
- Build/propose ideas from scratch for greenfield projects
- Engineering experience in the past – Software, DevOps, QA, Systems etc
- Good knowledge of Node.JS, AWS, Kubernetes
- Excellent communication skills
- Great people skills
- Worked closely with Stakeholders
- Huge passion for researching the latest technologies
- Join as the first Solutions Architect in growth period of company
- Work closely CTO, Engineering Manager and Engineers
- 100% Remote – work anywhere in the world
- Shares/Equity offered
- Private Healthcare
- Unlimited holidays
This could be a great opportunity as a Solutions Architect to come on board and bring previous level experience to an exciting scale up!
Please apply below or get in touch with Emmanuel Oloko at email@example.com or call him on 07546110052 for a confidential chat
KEYWORDS: Node.JS, AWS, Kubernetes, Microservices
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here