Data Scientist – £50,000 – £65,000 plus benefits & bonus – London
A leading social gaming company is looking to expand its data science team due to the growing demand for data science services and is seeking an experienced data scientist.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Python and SQL coding, coupled with experience in statistical/time series modelling – if you also have experience in causal inference this is a plus!
Key Benefits for Data Scientist
- Salary up to £65,00 plus benefits & bonus
- The opportunity to work with huge amounts of user behaviour data and apply cutting edge statistical/machine learning techniques
- A wide range of data science engagements, including machine learning, statistical/mathematical modelling and predictive analytics etc
- Build forecasting models (e.g. for number of organic installs, cost per install, user LTV etc)
- Use various statistical techniques/models to assess effectiveness of multiple marketing channels
- Use causal inference to understand the relationship between paid and organic traffic
- Based on your analysis/forecasting models, make recommendations for optimal allocation of user acquisition budget across countries as well as making recommendations to the UA team on new markets to enter
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required (Maths, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics etc.)
- Strong SQL
- Experience coding in Python (PyData stack) or other programming languages
- Experience in building forecasting models – having experience with causal inference is a big plus
- PhD is a plus
- Experience with market mix models and/or Bayesian time series is also a big plus
- Analytics: Python (pandas, scikit-learn, pymc3, statsmodels, bokeh, mpl), SQL, Jupyter notebooks
- Big Data: AWS Redshift, Apache Spark, S3
- ETL: python, SQL, Spark, Scala, MongoDB
- Data viz: D3.js, re:dash, Tableau, bokeh
Please apply below or contact Demetrious Vassiliou at email@example.com or call 07506115453 for a confidential chat.
KEY WORDS: Data Scientist / Data Science / Python / SQL / Statistics / Predictive Analytics / Time Series / Bayesian / Causal Inference
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here