Senior Data Scientist – £70,000 – £80,000 plus benefits & bonus – London
A leading social gaming company is looking to expand its data science team due to the growing demand for data science services and is seeking a senior data scientist.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Python and SQL coding, coupled with experience in statistical analysis and building machine learning models.
Key Benefits for Senior Data Scientist
- Salary up to £80,000 plus benefits & bonus
- The opportunity to work with huge amounts of user behaviour data and apply cutting edge machine learning techniques
- A wide range of data science engagements, including machine learning, statistical/mathematical modelling and predictive analytics etc
Responsibilities of a Senior Data Scientist
- Leading a team of data
- Build new/improve existing models to predict users’ lifetime value for of their
- Build a system to monitor model
- Assist data engineers in productionising your
- Perform statistical analysis to identify early signals for high value
- Engaging with product managers and senior stakeholders on new features/new
- Translate business needs of the user acquisition team to technical requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required (Maths, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics
- Direct managing experience is not necessary; if you have experience in leading projects/mentoring junior data scientists and are ready to make that next
- Strong SQL and Python (PyData stack) / R
- Thorough understanding of statistics and supervised learning
- Experience in building predictive models, using large data sets Understand/experience with unsupervised machine learning
- Experience in productionising models in a Cloud environment (AWS, GCP etc) is a big plus
- Analytics: Python (pandas, scikit-learn, pymc3, statsmodels, bokeh, mpl), SQL, Jupyter
- Big Data: AWS Redshift, Apache Spark,
- ETL: python, SQL, Spark, Scala,
- Data viz: D3.js, re:dash, Tableau, bokeh
Please apply below or contact Demetrious Vassiliou at email@example.com or call 07506115453 for a confidential chat.
KEY WORDS:Data Scientist / Data Science / Python / SQL / Statistics / Predictive Analytics / Machine Learning / Model Deployment / User Acquistion / Predictive Models
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here