Senior Data Engineer – Competitive salary plus benefits & bonus – Full remote working
A global SAAS intelligence business, that helps organisations accelerate data-informed business decisions, is looking for a looking for a Data Engineer. The company uses its unique, proprietary data platform that tracks thousands of real-time signals across millions of companies globally, delivering best in class monitoring and insight into global supply chains. The engineer will have experience in building and optimising data pipelines, as well as new data platforms using technologies such as, Python, Pandas, Airflow, AWS, Redshift, S3, Batch, Lambda and Kafka.
Key Benefits for Senior Data Engineer:
- Full remote working opportunity from anywhere in Europe
- Competitive salary, New Apple Mac laptop, 28 Days holiday & Bank Holidays & Shares
- Clear career progression to becoming a Team lead/manager
- Opportunity to for a company that will be influenced by the work you do, and your ideas will always be taken onboard
- Building and optimising data pipelines (batch & streaming) for big data systems
- Extracting, Analysing and Modelling of rich and diverse data sets
- Coach and mentor other Data Engineers by providing leadership and regular feedback
- Support Data Engineering Lead in setting data strategies and vision
- Keep track of emerging technologies & trends in the data engineering world, incorporating modern tooling and best practices
- Good knowledge and experience with Python
- Good knowledge and experience with AWS and some of its products (such as AWS, Redshift, Batch, SW, Athena, Kafka, Lambda)
- Experience using Terraform or other infrastructure-as-code tools
- Have fundamental and deep knowledge of data engineering techniques: ETL (Batch & Streaming), DWH, Data Lakes, MPP
- Show curiosity through asking questions, digging into to new technologies, and always trying to grow
This opportunity is a new role working for an exciting SAAS intelligence business that has seen lots of growth due to its success. Apply now to avoid missing out.
KEY WORDS: Data engineer / Python / Pandas / Airflow / AWS / Redshift / S3 / Batch / Lamda / Kafka / Athena / SAAS
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here