Data Scientist- £50,000 – £70,000 plus benefits & bonus – London (Hybrid)
A leading social gaming company are looking to expand their data science team due to growing demand in data science services, and are seeking an experienced data scientist.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Python/R and SQL coding, ideally coupled with experience in statistical modelling and machine learning (both theoretical and practical).
Key benefits for Data Scientist
- Salary up to £70,000 plus benefits & bonus
- The opportunity to work as a data scientist at a leading social gaming company
- A wide range of data science engagements, including machine learning, statistical/mathematical modelling and predictive analytics etc
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required (Maths, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics etc.)! PhD is a plus!
- Strong SQL and Python or R
- Deep theoretical or practical knowledge across linear and non-parametric regression, probability distributions, PCA and matrix factorisations, k-means clustering, and LTV modelling to name a few
- Thorough understanding of statistics and supervised learning algorithms
- Experience in building cutting-edge predictive algorithms, using large data sets
- Analytics: Python (pandas, scikit-learn, pymc3, statsmodels, bokeh, mpl), SQL, Jupyter notebooks or R
- Big Data: AWS Redshift, Apache Spark, S3
- ETL: python, SQL, Spark, Scala, MongoDB
- Data viz: D3.js, re:dash, Tableau, bokeh
KEY WORDS: Data Scientist / Data Science / Python / SQL / Statistics / Predictive Analytics / Machine Learning
Please apply below or contact Demetrious Vassiliou at email@example.com or call 07506115453 for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here