Frontend Developer – up to £65,000 plus benefits – UK (Remote)
The story began in 2011, when the company noticed a big flaw in how consumers were able to interact and manage their own financial data. With the help of open banking it has now created ground-breaking data aggregation tools for personal and enterprise financial planning.
Key Benefits of Frontend Developer
- Fully remote in UK or Europe
- Be a huge asset when building product features for customers
- Being a key member in team responsible for React.JS components
- Private medical insurance
- Design, test and code robust production servers
- Write automated tests using Cypress/Jess/React Testing Library as part of the continuous integration and deployment environment
- Collaborate with Front End Developers to implement features
Any previous experience with Redux, GraphQL and Node.JS would be beneficial but isn’t necessary.
If you are interested in making a huge impact at a well-recognised company in the FinTech space, this position could be for you. Apply below or get in touch if interested!
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page