Data Analyst-$120,000 plus benefits and shares-Boston (Remote)
A growing behavorial data analytics company, is looking to hire a data-driven Data Analyst, to join its Customer Delivery team. You will be working directly with data teams to implement their behavioural data, capture products, co-design and develop solutions, implement use cases, and quantify business value.
Key Benefits for a Data Analyst
- This role gives you the unique opportunity to be in a team that interacts with engineering, product, sales and marketing teams
- A growing SAAS analytics company that has plans to double in size by the end of the year
- A competitive package including share options
The story begins in 2012 with a passion for digital event data and spotting a clear gap within the market; after advising companies on their product development, digital strategy and marketing by taking advantage of how their users behaved by using website and mobile app data. However, the tools that were available were limited in capturing the data and the ability to perform analysis customers wanted. It was nearly impossible to get the underlaying data out of the available tools.
They created their behavorial data capture platform that enables its customers to collect granular behavorial data for themselves, in their own cloud account. This allows data analysts and scientists the freedom to track any event data, asking any questions of the data and use any tool to do so.
- A Master’s degree in Machine Learning or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering)
- Experience in SQL and have data modelling and manipulating data experience
- An understanding of the data space – cloud infrastructure, database technologies, visualisation tools and other enabling technologies in the modern data stack
- Experience in designing solutions and gathering requirements; being comfortable communicating with senior technical stakeholders (CTO, VP Engineering, Tech Leads etc)
- 23 days holiday a year plus 11 bank holidays
- MacBook and home office equipment
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Two fantastic company away-weeks in a different European city each year
- Flexible working
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page