Product Manager – Competitive salary plus benefits and bonus – London (Remote)
One of the largest top grossing social gaming companies, is looking for a Product Manager to join its product team, due to the continuing success of its games.
As a Product Manager you will be joining the product team, managing an existing game, with the aim to increase audience and monetization levels. In the future it can be (or become) your role to create and manage a new social or mobile game over its full product lifecycle.
Key Benefits for a Product Manager
- Competitive salary plus benefits & bonus
- The opportunity to work on leading titles within its genre
- Opportunity to work for an exciting company, which offers great opportunities for progression
- Assist in generating visions and ideas for a social or mobile game, its market position and features that are viral, engaging and highly monetizable
- Go from ideas to detailed concepts, test them with users and decide on their implementation
- Create wireframe screens, mock-ups and user flows for new product features and content
- Manage a team of artists, engineers as well as prioritize tasks, manage the roadmap, and ensure implementation
- Define, measure, and analyse KPIs and base your priorities/decisions for next steps on metrics
- Performing systematic A/B tests (split testing). Constantly optimise the game post launch for even more virality, engagement and monetization
- B2C, mobile experience and numerical skills in a gaming environment
- Experience in product management/game design on mobile – or gaming environment
- Experience working with Developers, Engineers and Analysts
Please apply below or contact Daniel Day at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07860354045 for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Key Words: Product / Product Manager / Mobile / Games / Mobile Games / Analytics / Strategy
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page