Principal Python Engineer – Competitive salary & benefits – London (hybrid)
A leading genomic analysis digital health company, is looking to hire a technical, well-organized and communicative Principal Python Engineer.
The successful candidate will have strong experience with Python and engineering practices- CI/CD, TDD, Clean Code, pair programming, DevSecOps, as well as great familiarity with mentoring other developers. You will be working with the Head of Architecture, to lead engineering for the platform and will accompany engineers to employ solutions. Your responsibilities also include supporting team members and managers, and mentoring engineers when they require advice.
The company works towards transforming people’s health and wellness by transforming genomic data into actionable information for clinical use. By utilising AI and automation, their CE-IVD platform can analyse the entire human genome to find the problem as well as gather mass amounts of information.
- Strong experience with Python
- Strong experience in engineering practices- CI/CD, TDD, Clean Code, pair programming, DevSecOps
- Have working knowledge of modern distributed architecture patterns and cloud technologies
- Previous employment mentoring or guiding other developers
- The ability to balance quality, speed and functionality and communicate where the trade-offs are being made
- The opportunity to work as a Principal Python Engineer within a leading genomic analysis company
- The unique opportunity to lead engineers in a growing organisation
- Hybrid working
- Have a large impact on lives around the world
KEY WORDS: PYTHON/ CI/ CD/ DEVSECOPS/ TDD/ ARCHITECTURE/ CLOUD/ CLEAN CODE
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here