Senior Data Scientist – $130,000 – $170,000 plus benefits & bonus-Austin, Texas
A leading social gaming company is looking to expand its data science team due to the growing demand for data science services. It is therefore seeking an experienced Senior Data Scientist.
The successful candidate will have a strong background in Python and SQL coding, ideally coupled with experience in statistical/mathematical modelling. You will be exposed to machine learning projects, specifically, NLP where you will support the team in developing this skill set, although management experience is not a prerequisite
Key Benefits of Senior Data Scientist
- Salary up to $170,000 plus bonus & benefits
- The opportunity to work as a senior data scientist at a leading gaming company
- A wide range of data science engagements, including statistical/mathematical modelling, predictive analytics and machine learning, NLP etc
- Participate in “deep-dive” research projects, such as detailed product analysis, customer segmentation, lifetime value analysis etc
- Take ownership of developing machine learning models, and own their new NLP strategy for customer survey data collection
- Provide data insights for product management and marketing decision making
- Designing and implementing new data products
- Develop an analysis strategy and perform analysis of complex scenarios and AB-tests
- Design and implement cutting-edge algorithms, build models and analyse large datasets
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Maths, Computer Science, Engineering, Physics etc.)
- Strong SQL
- Experience coding in Python (PyData stack) or other programming languages
- Experience with machine learning models (NLP experience would be a big bonus)
- Experience with any BI tool is a plus
- Highly analytical and structured thinking
- PhD is a plus!
- Demonstrable interest in Data Science, Big Data, Machine Learning and Predictive Analytics
- Analytics: Python (pandas, scikit-learn, pymc3, statsmodels, bokeh, mpl), SQL, Jupyter notebooks
- Big Data: AWS Redshift, Apache Spark, S3
- ETL: python, SQL, Spark, Scala, MongoDB
- Data viz: D3.js, re:dash, Tableau, bokeh
Please apply below or contact Demetrious Vassiliou at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07506115453 for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Key Words: Data Scientist / Data Science / Python / SQL / Statistics / Predictive Analytics / Machine Learning
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page