Senior Full Stack Engineer – £/€120,000 plus bonus & benefits – Europe (remote)
A fast-growing company, which has recently become a part of a global tech giant, is looking to hire a technical, communicative, and forward-thinking Senior Full Stack Engineer.
The successful candidate will have 8+ years of work experience as a Full Stack Engineer and strong Node.js experience. Your primary responsibility will be building frontend and backend software features for the machine learning security camera platform. You will also need to design efficient scalable architecture that responds to customer requirements and propose solutions to solve issues, such as performance etc.
Key Benefits for Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Salary up to £/€ 120,000 plus 10% bonus and benefits.
- The opportunity to collaborate and work with individuals from different time zones.
- Remote working and unlimited holidays.
- 8+ years of work experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Strong Node.js experience
- Relevant experience with Vue.js, Postgre.js, MongoDB or React native is advantageous
- Experience with cloud computing and infrastructure (AWS, Azure, GCP etc)
- Be a strong team player
- 10% Bonus
- Unlimited holidays
- Private health insurance
- Holiday allowance
- Choice of hardware
Please apply below or contact Natasha U’Ren-Ashdown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7825 006435 for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page