Senior Consultant / Manager – Data Analytics- £55,000-£80,000 plus benefits & bonus – London
A top-tier forensics consultancy is looking for a Senior Consultant and Manager to join their Data Analytics Forensic team. You will be working on large data sets across some exciting clients ranging from large corporations to the Ministry of Defence.
The candidate will work in the forensic practice, spanning the fields of Anti-Corruption, Compliance & Ethics, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Data Governance and Compliance, eDiscovery, Forensic Accounting, Financial Investigations, Trade Agreements, and Independent Oversight.
The successful candidate will be detail orientated, analyse large data sets, manage, and coach other data analysts, and present results back effectively to clients and stakeholders. This is an exciting opportunity for data analysts who want to develop their careers in this diverse space!
- The ability to work across a variety of different projects
- Salary up to £55,000 – £80,000 plus up to 18% bonus and benefits
- Up to 27 days holiday, with Bank holidays and Birthdays additionally off
You will be developing in-house and external systems to support the Forensic Data Analytics services and propositions. This would require working with large data sets from different sources across investigations, disputes, financial crime, and proactive risk detection.
- You will be developing and promoting the data analytics capabilities and bespoke forensic data analytics solutions both within and with external clients
- Working on large datasets with corporate banks, lawyers, auditors (internally & externally) and regulatory authorities on exciting but sensitive situations
- Optimise existing processes using SQL (or a combination of other languages)
- Design and develop dashboards with interactive visualisation tools such as Tableau or PowerBI to present the benefits of the analysis to clients
- SQL (essential)
- Be able to handle a large amount of data from a variety of sources
- Apply analytical techniques to detect or investigate potentially improper transactions or behaviour related to misconduct, fraud, and non-compliance issues
- Strong communication skills technically and when presenting findings
- Be detail orientated
Ideally, you will have experience in
- Previous consulting experience
- Up to 18% Bonus
- Up to 27 days holiday with Bank holidays and Birthdays additionally off
- Private health insurance
Please apply below or contact Natasha U’Ren-Ashdown at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 7825 006435 for a confidential chat.
By applying to this advert you agree to your personal details being held on file in relation to this and other future relevant opportunities.
Apply for this job
Feel free to follow Chi Square Analytics LinkedIn page
For more jobs click here